smashingpumpkin17smashingpumpkin17

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Spider Disease Spider Disease

you silly spider

what are you doing running around with prostate cancer...oh man, great. erik's gaping mouth thing was great too..volume sucks big donkey balls, but doesnt it always with the spider series?

yes, ass wit

Tank Buds episode 101 Tank Buds episode 101

IIIIIIIMMMMMM BBBBAAAAACCCCKKK!!!!

shit, for the first time in about 2 years, i finally logged on tot his thing, suprising i still remember the password...whateve...anyway, fucking hilarious, as usual, the 10 meg thing was a big constraint, and i know doing it frame by frame was the reason why...oh well, since its going back to mek style, it doesnt really matter...fuckin hilarious though, and i look forward to doing more lines for dr. whitie...maybe theyll come out better in person

ooo dry sex

Spider Ruins Christmas Spider Ruins Christmas

awesome

yes dustin, i am back and ranting!!! mwahahaha!! he websterbated!!!! too bad it wasnt on eriks clothes...anyways, keep it up, see you soon...love your monkey!

heh heh...monkey

Nirvana - Dumb Nirvana - Dumb

with utter spootanious delight

it was uber niftay..i had a spootanious time watching it with my deadly fishsticks in hand! eat the korean (cream) cheese!!!

I'm A Spider I'm A Spider

oh dustin.....

this is what you do in your free time? well..dont. your supposed to be working on mek!! anyways..dave thomas was the best part!

Meh...

The Story Of Mek, ACT 5 The Story Of Mek, ACT 5

stupid distortion!!

its great duffin!!!! cant waait for number 6!!!

me either

Just Another Day 2- Again Just Another Day 2- Again

FRIKKIN-A MAN!!!

dude it was funnier than the first...NO DISTORTION YES!!!! beh im done, good work!

PJ is a PJ

Insanity? Insanity?

it was amazing

i really like how you showed the typical mind of an insane/socialrejected person. i myself have gone through this multiple times, and i think you captured it just in the right sense...good work, i hope you make more!

The Story of Mek, ACT 4 The Story of Mek, ACT 4

fucking hilarious!!

dude!! that was so funny!! i couldnt stop laughing!!!! keep it up!!!

Marry me!

The Story Of Mek, ACT 3 The Story Of Mek, ACT 3

its great dude

hey duffin..its fucking awesome..at least your stuff doesnt get blammed..eh oh well..shit happens i guess..cant wait for the next one.. and why did you have to put me in the movie? that was such a stupid line...

Mek1985 responds:

Because I LIKE DEM PATADERS!!! U GOT A FLAWFLE? (sp)